Hello From Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DarkPassenger

Reaction score
Hello my fellow KJ/KK enthusiasts. I've been a long time lurker and finally had an issue puzzling enough to join and ask a few questions :help:

I live in Colorado Springs, CO and love to take my KK up in the mountains. She is a 2009 and is pretty much bone stock except for a tire upgrade to 245/70r16 Grabber A/T's (nothing too crazy). I don't have any real big modifications planned because this thing does everything I need it to. I do enjoy taking it on mild trails and having the wrangler guys tell me "you will never make it through, should have bought a real man's jeep". Funny, I see more wranglers getting winched out than any other vehicle haha. Eventually, when she is tired and wore out, I will do something crazy like a solid axle swap :gr_grin:

I don't have much to offer for advice on modding these out. I've only kept up with the general maintenance issues (which has been quite a bit since I bought it). Hoping to gain some KK knowledge here and provide help where I can.

Here's a picture of my KK halfway up Pike's Peak
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice jeep.

Dave