Hello from CNY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CNYLiberty_Fan

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just joined the site today. In July my wife and I ventured into the Jeep world for the first time after buying a 2012 KK (sport). To put it plainly, this is the best vehicle I have ever drove and owned.

It is surprising to me to read all the hate out there for these vehicles! It isn't as capable as the time-tested Wrangler but it sure beats the piss out of my old Mazda Tribute (which is just a Ford Escape with Mazda emblems lol).

My only complaints is that they stopped making these vehicles and I bought one without knowing that. I plan on having this fat girl for a long time... so I hope parts don't become an issue.

I haven't had the chance to do much to it yet... but soon I will be getting ceramic brakes and slotted rotors. I would just like a bit more stopping power than whatever the hell my car dealership stuck on there. The heat dissipation from the slotted rotors is appealing to me as well because of the weight of the vehicle.

And if I ever come up with the money I'd like to get a performance exhaust, new rims, tuner chip, bigger tires, winch, tow hooks, haha... the basic Jeep wants.

Attachments

• WP_20151207_06_51_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151207_06_51_23_Pro.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 5