Hello From Chicago!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuckInTheMidWest

Reaction score
Hey guy's I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello! I currently have a 96 Jeep Grand Cherokee That's seen better days! I'm strongly considering a Liberty and figured this would be a great place to learn about 'em! :)

StuckInTheMidWest

Reaction score
You should be. The middle slice of the country is where all the action happens!

I dunno, I REALLY hate the winters. This is a pretty big issue for me!

I've lived here most of my life, with the exception of Florida, see below. Chicago, ie Cook County, is one of the highest taxed counties in the US. The cost of living here is just ridiculous! The winters are abysmal and seem to stretch on forever. It's like there's nothing but gray skies and it's dark by 3 in the afternoon. :(

Well, I used to live in St. John, IN, so near....but I had to move down to FL...

I miss it....

My wife and I moved down to Florida for about a year..... It was great! We lived in a little town called Kenneth City, basically between St Petersburg and Clearwater. Unfortunately my mom got sick and we ended up coming back to Chicago. That's why I'm currently, Stuck In The Midwest!

bugnout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Lots of liberty owners from the nw suburbs. I'm from Elgin, work in Schaumburg

Members online

No members online now.