Hello from Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Offroad_RN

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is the first 4X4 and I love it, no real offroading in north side of Chicago but have driven many places I wasnt supposed to be; constuction sites, sidewalks, parks, snow mounds, etc nothing destructive though and no tickets( knock on wood). I think ive spent more time online and dreaming of upgrades than actuall study time (I actually should be studying right now!!) After I pass my state nursing boards in a onth and get a job Im definately doing some needed upgrades. Hope to meet & hang out with other cool Libby owners soon.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

I'm from Chicago as well!!! Lived in St. John Indiana, right across from ya, and work in Elmhurst for some time! I miss it!:)

bugnout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! good luck on the boards. My niece is at Loyola, she's a 3rd year nursing student.

STINGN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the boards, check out lostkjs.com too and we get up some meet times up here in the nw burbs...what city you in?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Offroad_RN

Reaction score
Yea Ive tried to become a member off lostkj (Twice in last couple of months) with no responce to activate my account unfortunately. I actually live in the north side of chicago about an hour , give or take from where ur at, after my state boards in 4 weeks ill definately be up for some offroad meets!!!