Hello from Chesapeake VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigerPaw

Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im Evan from Hampton Roads VA, Ive had my liberty 05 since 05! Going on 180K miles and its still a solid piece. This car has seen almost every corner of the USA!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Evan. You came to the right place. Eveyone here is addicted to their Jeeps and there is a lot of combined knowledge here.

One thing though, don't refer to your "Jeep" as a "car" because there are some on here that will tease you about that.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

TigerPaw

Reaction score
Thanks Dave, Ill keep that in mind. Ive worked in so many auto shops everythings a "car" to us. Hopefully some of that knowledge will flow over for the better :gr_grin:

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Somewhere a cute little kitten just died .... :(

:happy175: just kiddin' and Welcome to the site!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, Ill keep that in mind. Ive worked in so many auto shops everythings a "car" to us. Hopefully some of that knowledge will flow over for the better :gr_grin:

haha...next time a "Jeep" enters the shop.......:worship:....haha

Dave

TigerPaw

Reaction score
Welcome Evan you are right in my neck of the woods, I grew up in Currituck County, NC and now live in Norfolk and work in Chesapeake.

Excellent! I've worked quite a few jobs in Norfolk. Im down in the Hickory area, been here about 5 and a half years off and on. ( a few moves in between)