Hello from Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Well Edmonton, Alberta to be exact. I have been reading this form for about a year, and I just thought I would stop lurking in the background and finally say hello. I have had my KJ for about 2 years now and love it. Before the KJ I was never the outdoors kind of person, Now I try to get out when ever I can (just need to meet some KJ's in my area). I am so glad I picked the KJ, a new Patriot was my other option and I don't think I would be as happy.
Mods... Nothing yet but the tires because it came with all seasons (blarg), after I finish school then I can hopefully expand the list, and yes I have the OEM plastic covered 17"s...:(
A few pic's from a road trip last year...
You must be registered for see images attach

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes, I really appreciate it!!! :D
Before the KJ I Drove a Nissan Sentra Spec V, So this is definitely a new chapter in my life, and if you have ever driven though Edmonton, you would see why having sport suspension is not a good thing...(The city of pot holes)

kj924 I bought the KJ used, so I am guessing who ever owned her before me probably picked these wheels, and at the time I though they were nice (and real not plastic covered) until I went shopping for new rubber and found out how limited my options were... Here is a close up...