Hello Everyone (Chicago IL Liberty Sport)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

george0029

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I've been reading around the forum for quite some time now, and would first off love to thank everybody for the tons of great advice here. I'm from the edges of Chicago IL and unfortunately not too many people here appreciate their KJs... I just recently got mine and the upgrade fund is coming along now, so my stock KJ should have some work coming soon. Pics also going up soon. Again thanks guys and hope to hear from you all!

:)

jeepfrog

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness!

Oh, and there are more KJ owners around these parts that "appreciate" their rigs than you may think :D

Many of us are also pretty active over at LOSTJeeps.com, too.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

I'm out in Elgin, and there are others with modded KJ's in the Chicagoland area. If you ever need help with anything, just give a shout.

Also, we're doing a 'wrench-fest' meet and greet next Saturday, July 31st, in Long Grove. You should join us if you have the time. :D

Click for info

george0029

Reaction score
I've noticed ARB bull bars/bumpers are pretty widely accepted around here, but I was wondering where i could get one without paying the $1000 or so. A used one possibly? Craigslist?

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed ARB bull bars/bumpers are pretty widely accepted around here, but I was wondering where i could get one without paying the $1000 or so. A used one possibly? Craigslist?

They do pop up once in a while, just keep looking. I got a heck of a deal... Lightly scratched, everything needed, delivered for $650!

Welcome to KJ Country too!\\:D/

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome) I'm from the Chicago area...but don't live there now. :(

ARB bumpers pop on Ebay...Craigslist, and Jeepkj.com/LOST classifieds sometimes.

george0029

Reaction score
I've been looking on eBay and Craigslist. Nothing at the moment, except a used one for $250 with no mounting hardware. I'm assuming fabricating those yourself wouldn't be a huge problem, but of course this bumper is in Washington...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome George.

Dave