Hello all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Matt and I'm new to the forum here. I've owned my 04 renegade for about a year but did not get to run it until July of 2013, and after running it for a few months my engine died. After sitting for a few months I finally got my hands on a new motor and decided to join the forum. I'm from New York and I fly hang gliders, and also teach people to fly hang gliders. I look forward to chatting with everyone, Thanks!

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. How many miles on your liberty?

Sorry, just read your post in the high mileage thread, thats great, almost a quarter of a million.

Last edited:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Matt! Good to see more northeast people joining up. I know they are out there! haha

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I almost bought a hang glider once. I am alive today as proof I did not. Looks like a ton of fun, though.

Welcome! :cheers:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Matt.

Dave

TheZombieNinja3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. How many miles on your liberty?

Sorry, just read your post in the high mileage thread, thats great, almost a quarter of a million.

Welcome Matt! Good to see more northeast people joining up. I know they are out there! haha

I almost bought a hang glider once. I am alive today as proof I did not. Looks like a ton of fun, though.

Welcome! :cheers:

Yeah, the odometer wasn't working for a while in it so its a rough estimate as to what is on it, Hopefully the new engine will last just as long!

CzarJK Yes we are out here, but not many of us are online.

Dave, Hang gliding is one of the safest sports I do. With the proper training from a certified instructor you will never get seriously hurt, maybe a scrapped knee and some dirty clothes lol.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :waytogo: