Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BamaJeep

Reaction score
One of mine just burned out...any suggestions on some new ones??

george0029

Reaction score
I'm running Sylvania Silverstar Ultras. Pretty satisfied with them especially since i got them for under $18 on eBay!

At the store they run at $50 so if you are able to buy them online then I highly recommend them!

(biggthumpup)

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score

Red_KJ_666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hella bulbs....... The Brightest ones that I have found 100w high Beam 80w low beam. So far they've lasted 7 months. Which is decent becaus I couldn't make PIAA bulbs last more than 3 months

staindvans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would just get the Sylvania x-tra vision bulbs. they are brighter than standard bulbs, none of the bs blue coating thats supposed to make the bulbs brighter (whiter yes brighter no). they are also fairly inexpensive.

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a set of Hella H.I.D. bulbs in my headlights, big improvement over the stock bulbs, haven't been in long enough to judge longevity, but they're much brighter, and shine out farther than the stock head lamps.....

timmyb457

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually the only time people flash their brights at me is if it is a really low car like a vw or a civic..