havin some problems here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good day,:confused:

I'll be typing a question or answer in the message box and when I hit return
the forum sounds a beep and wont let me enter anymore text unless I take my pointer and place it behind the last sentence, push the left mouse button
then hit enter again and then I can continue entering text.
In fact it just did it to me typing this question!

Also, when I am logged in and sitting back reading, I'll go to either post a question of a reply to somebodies query and I'm no longer logged in!
Doesn't just happen once in a blue moon, no it happens every singly night
that I'm on-line using the forum.
The strange thing is, The page still displays me as "Logged in as socks" yet when I go to post what I have written, an other page pops up and asks me sign in...User name, password. several times a night of during the afternoon.
Now I'm not no hotshot computer guru by any means so it could just be me and have a setting "set wrong" for all I know!
It just did it 9 words back as I type.
I have looked high and low and googled for hours but to no avail.
I am using the latest software on my computer(Windows Vista premium) as my whole system is brand new (4weeks old actually) I am also to a point that I have to copy and paste the whole article I've written of when I re-logged in, all the type has vanished from the message pane!

Perhaps some of you folks have a suggestion or solution

Cheers

Ryan Heibloem