Have you ever slept in your KJ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've slept in mine a couple of times when making long trips...I was fairly comfortable in the back, but as I'm only 5'4", I think that would explain it xD I've also fallen asleep in the passenger seat a couple of times and it wasn't bad, but I definitely prefer stretching out lol

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got a link of anyone doing a kk into kj seat swap?

Yeah i wouldn't mind seeing this too!
I originally want some leather seats to replace the stained ones i got in my 06...
Backseat is probably different though for the KK maybe some matching Iggee covers would blend them alright?

Idaho08KK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went on a camping trip last summer right after I bought my 08 KK. I didn't feel like setting up a tent, so I decided to sleep in my Jeep. The fold flat front passenger seat made all the difference in the world. I folded both rear seats and the passenger front seat down, and it wasn't cramped at all.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've slept in mine many times. I built a box in the back to level it out with the back seats when they are folded down and made some screen windows to put on the rear windows so I can roll them down on a summer night and get some bug-free fresh air. I'm 6' tall and sleep diagonally in it.

L

lil black liberty

I've slept in mine and I must say it's quite roomy for other things as well ;)

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The liberty is ok, when ive slept in it, its always been in the front seat because the back was loaded with stuff. Now the 99 cherokee I had. now the back of that car got slept in and got lots of use

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im too tall to sleep in the back with the seats down, so I roll my swag out under my side awning. I have taken a nap with the front seat fully reclined when I was really hung over and had to drive the 4 hours to get home. Slept beside the road under a tree for an hour before moving again.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I once had mine that I often slept in many times. I built a box in the back to level it out with the back seats when they are folded down and made some screen windows to put on the rear windows.That didin't meet my long-term desires and so I had to look for a mattress for guaranteed back comfort.Thanks to a friend, I visited . Yeah, I wouldn't mind you seeing this too and understand what I mean.
Thank me later.

Another spamer ?

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another spamer ?

Except that Tom quoted Best Matt's spam and the link he posted, so the spam is still there. :emotions34:

Instead of replying to a spammer, and especially instead of quoting a spammer, click theReport Post icon (
report.gif
) found to the left of the spam post and that will let moderators or admins know to check it out and remove the spam before anyone can inadvertently click the spam link and be infected by malware or ransomware.

*Edited By LibertyTC* Thanks Jim.
Member got the boot, removed quoted posted link, all is good now.

Members online

No members online now.