Has anyone thought of this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevovaughn

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day about taking out the carpet in my liberty and putting that roll on bedliner in replace of it. Has anyone done this to there liberty and if so can I see a picture of it before i go and do this? I have heard of people with other jeeps doing it but not a liberty.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Its been done before but there is a whole lot of wiring running across the floor you have to deal with

cajunrebel

Reaction score
I have just finished stripping out my full size bronco to do this and have seen whats under my KJ's carpet. I cannot see any advantage that would come of putting down bed liner in a KJ. The interior has alot of wiring under the carpet, The sides are kinda flimsy and wouldnt hold up to the punishment that would even make it worth putting in a bed liner, and last the floor of a KJ is not flat once you go infront the rear seat. I have thought about the same thing myself but I didnt think it was worth it. Now, with that said I do wish that my interior was not susceptible to staining from the things I put in it lol.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont even know what is under the carpet in a KJ but I do know
That I just finished pulling the carpet from my TJ
thought about having it sprayed ,know a guy
I had EVERYTHING but the dash out ,long story
we were going to put the driver seat in
drive to his shop
prep and spray
Thought to drive it some where with no carpet to see what I think
what I know is it *****
gets hot as ballz

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
like mentioned above it does get very hot, 03CDKJ removed his carpet for one trip, said he could hardly stand to have his feet on the floor even with shoes on
Lots louder also inside

Latest posts

Members online