Has Anyone Heard From Luke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
From Barrie Ontario...???
His last post was almost a year ago!
Did he sell the KJ for a paper delivery PU & then immediately disappear?
Anyone heard from him on other forums or when his last posts were over there?

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from him in a long while. I miss his comments - always spot-on with a bit of funny, sarcastic humor :whip:

Bob

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
He disappeared. You would think that if he sold the KJ and got a different vehicle or something he would have said goodby?

Dave

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened to Luke? He was a good dude with quite a bit of helpful knowledge.

Speaking of people who have dropped off the map, whatever happened to Keswick Dave aka other Dave? He was a mod too right?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I have PMd him every month or two since last fall when I first noticed that he'd been absent for a while. No response. I hope he is alright. :(

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened to Luke? He was a good dude with quite a bit of helpful knowledge.

Speaking of people who have dropped off the map, whatever happened to Keswick Dave aka other Dave? He was a mod too right?

Last I knew, Keswick Dave got involved in managing a campground and said he wasn't going to be around much.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Always strange when someone just sort of drops off the map as many seem to do. Some I miss right away others 3-6 months later.
Years ago on LOST there was a guy out in Colorado who I PMd daily, we enjoyed the same things etc . This went on for a year or more then suddenly stopped. I knew he had some health issues but none seemed serious.
About 2 months went by and then his sister came on under his name telling us, and a extra PM to me that they had found her brother dead in his apartment. Had been dead a few days before even they went to finally check on him.
So yes you wonder what does happen to some when you have an online friendship there

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have PMd him every month or two since last fall when I first noticed that he'd been absent for a while. No response. I hope he is alright. :(

I PMd him a while back with no response, too.

Latest posts

Members online