Happy Day (somewhat)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

libertyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I bought a new vechile today, the wife would not allow another Jeep Liberty in the house :( but I can understand her fear with the young kids and what not, so she wanted a minivan :( so I settled for this. I really did want another liberty guys, Im not going to quit the forum I well be back one day, I would like to thank you guys for being so awsome and so dam friendly. Take care guys :)

http://www.johnstonchrysler.com/Pre...OfInventory&make=DODGE&model=MAGNUM&year=2007

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT? No more KJ? Couldn't you keep the Liberty and just let her get something new? What's wrong with the Liberty and kids and stuff? Sorry, just hate that you had to say bye to the KJ. Congrats on the new car though, it's always fun to get something new.:)

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
women... They just gotta get in the way. Mine won't let me put the Light bar on my KJ. She thinks it ugly but one day I will have it :).
Good luck with the new car.:D

rdonn

Reaction score
The kids are the reason I opted for the KJ instead of another TJ. We are a family of 5 now and the TJ only seats 4.

My 7 year old loves wheelin' in the KJ. We even have a couple of RC Jeeps and he had a Power Wheels Jeep since he was 4. He's hooked.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Well I bought a new vechile today, the wife would not allow another Jeep Liberty in the house :( but I can understand her fear with the young kids and what not, so she wanted a minivan :( so I settled for this. I really did want another liberty guys, Im not going to quit the forum I well be back one day, I would like to thank you guys for being so awsome and so dam friendly. Take care guys :)

http://www.johnstonchrysler.com/Pre...OfInventory&make=DODGE&model=MAGNUM&year=2007

hey hey now, whats this goodbye? There are no goodbyes here.....once a KJ owner, always a KJ owner (atleast in heart anyways).

And totaly understandable about the wife not wanting another KJ. Although it was probably just a fluke, I can certainly see her concern...what with the youngins' and all.

I expect to see you around the forums like it were any other day....or else! ;)

On a side note, couldn't you atleast get the insurance to spring for a HEMI??? :rolleyes: :D

Pinks for slips

Reaction score
That is a nice set of wheels.....

Stick around....Sure someone knows how to get it up in the air :eek: :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we need an "Our Other Mopar Products Section"....??? :D

Dave

libertyman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO Thanks for the comments guys (ya you guys tell me how to get it up in the air and I will) lol, for the guys that think I sold the Jeep I didnt, It caught on fire :(

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO Thanks for the comments guys (ya you guys tell me how to get it up in the air and I will) lol, for the guys that think I sold the Jeep I didnt, It caught on fire :(

Ahh, I get it now. I went back and found the thread about that. Sorry to hear about that, I haven't been as attentive here lately so I didn't know. Again, congrats on the new car though!

RamSport47

Reaction score

dam blower motor....LOL

Congrats on the Magnum...tell the wife, it's still a wagon like the KJ, it's just not a 4X4

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kids are the reason I opted for the KJ instead of another TJ. We are a family of 5 now and the TJ only seats 4.

My 7 year old loves wheelin' in the KJ. We even have a couple of RC Jeeps and he had a Power Wheels Jeep since he was 4. He's hooked.

When I was kid I had the original Red Power Wheels Jeep.
I used to run over everything and thing :D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made mine 4wheel drive. Took some motors off of another one and put them on the front of mine. Put a Marine battery in it and I could go for around a week.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online