Ground Point

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ'S KJ

Reaction score
So I'm wanting to redo the ground point for my amp for my sub. I currently just have it grounded so some metal under the back seat and i think that's not the best place for it to be grounded. So I was wonder where other people have their amp grounded to?

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
So I'm wanting to redo the ground point for my amp for my sub. I currently just have it grounded so some metal under the back seat and i think that's not the best place for it to be grounded. So I was wonder where other people have their amp grounded to?

I layed down the back seat pulled up the velcro strip and loosened one of the bolts holding down the seat brackets to the body, slid my connector underneath it then tightened it back down. Works fine and is hidden under the velcro strip.

You can't see the wire running to the connector cuz it was stuffed up under the velcro strip but yeah hope this helps
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

AJ'S KJ

Reaction score
ahh well i didn't even know that the back of the seat cover would open ill have to check that out tomorrow when its light out again.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
ahh well i didn't even know that the back of the seat cover would open ill have to check that out tomorrow when its light out again.

Haha yep! I've installed about 6 systems on the side by myself for a little extra cash and now tend to find every possible way to hide things. I've gotta redo my kj's wiring tho because I threw all in there one day in a hurry and didn't get things tucked away as nicely as I'd like. Good Luck!