Greetings from Delaware

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderlust

Reaction score
Hi all

Not new to Jeeps, or the Liberty. I also have a 00 Wrangler TJ that is modified and wheeled more often. The KJ was my wife's daily driver, and I had an old Corolla, which we recently got rid of and got my wife a new car to drive, so now I've "inherited" the 03 KJ to drive daily, and now have 2 silver Jeeps. :D

The KJ has not ever been off-road, and probably won't be since I have the other Jeep. I am also the co-founder of the Delaware Jeep Association (www.delawareja.com) and we've had several members with KJ's in that group.

Again, probably not looking to wheel the KJ, but would like to add to the appearance of it. I've gotten rid of the polished chrome rims and put on a set of the grey rims from on 02 Libby, which helped a lot. Just looking online for some other ideas and found this site.

Hope to get some good ideas and advice from those who know the KJ better than I do!

Thanks!
Paul