Great Deal on ScanGuage II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to share this if it wasn't already posted, found on slickdeals.net, I'm tempted to buy it...

ScanGauge II 3-in-1 Compact Multifunction Vehicle Computer @ $129.99/shipped
Amazon [amazon.com]has the ScanGauge II 3-in-1 Compact Multifunction Vehicle Computer for $159.99-$30 coupon code "SCANGAUG" comes to $129.99 + FREE SHIPPING. The price of $159.99 is the cheapest I can find it on google products [google.com]. Picked up one for my father for Xmas.

* Programmable 3-in-1 automotive trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one (vehicle dependent)
* Watch fuel consumption, cost-per-mile, coolant temperature, engine speed, horsepower, and much more in real time
* Works on all 1996 or newer OBDII cars, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles
* Checks for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clears the codes, and can turn off the "Check Engine" light
* No tools required for installation, small size fits nearly anywhere in the vehicle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...F8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&prv=forums&cur=forums&ses=

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good price Eric. I paid more for mine. The Scanguage is good and you will like it.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I like mine had it for a couple of years now
You must be registered for see images attach

Jeepin05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, mine was shipped fast but I am sad to say I haven't even installed it yet! It's been like a month...hmm...maybe I'll have time after work :).