Got yet ANOTHER KJ today...wife is not happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i was talking to a friend of a friend today about how he had his wife's old Liberty and didn't need it any more as he was moving to FL and was not taking 3 cars and a motorhome with him. He originally told me to keep an ear out for anyonr that wanted to buy it, so I asked him what he wanted for it and the price he wanted (he needs to do some repairs on the motorhome) was so assininely cheap that I couldn't turn it down, so I am now the proud owner of my 5th KJ a 2002 Sport 4x4 with a little less than 100K that needs some very minor tlc. Needless to say that my wife isn't very happy about there being 5 KJs in the driveway but I am prob going to either sell this one or the 02 2wd, and the Rene will be stripped and cut up soon enough.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife wants a red liberty because we have a white one and a blue one.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tempted to ask if any are stick shifts and if you'd sell it cheap...

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.............I thought 4 KJ's was a lot but now you are just one short of a 6-pack...:badger_1:

Dave

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it man, just ask! You know you want another one :happy175:

trust me I do. there's 2 more I want...
an 03 5spd 4x4 v6 that I won't feel bad about abusing with a plow on the front of it, or pulling the local retards out of embankments and ditches when it snows.

an 03 5spd 4x4 I4 with a blown engine that I can use as a platform for an electric jeep. yes... I want to EV a Jeep Liberty. :smokin: :pp::happy175:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow..cool...
Two more and you could have one for each day of the week!

Ask your wife how she feels about opening a KJ Dealer lot, doing some fix up work on them, and simply going to make some good coin doing it!

(then you can have seven) LOL.....

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he's going to build a CENTiJEEP.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad someone got the joke. :D

badkittystt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad someone got the joke. :D

I'm not so sure if I want to se a centijeep.... I'm not even sure what that would look like. Have you seen the South Park episode with the cent-iPad? It's awful.... awfully awesome! But also still awful.

But I would also love to see the lineup in one pic, maybe make it corny and put some text bubbles in there :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we want pics of all of the jeeps in the driveway together.....

Dave

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys the family portrait will have to wait as one of the KJs (2002 2WD Sport) is with one of my buddies in South Carolina right now and my KJ (03 Limited) is with me in Maine. I will be home the first week in august and will shoot some pics then