Got another Liberty today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The one out of the Sport would fit, maybe something about the ****** diff though (the 02 is a 5 sd, right?)

Here's what I'd do:
03 LTD: Mom (she has the 02 now, right?)
04 Sport: Wife
02 Rene: You
02 Sport: ???

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since mom is only going to be driving the 02 Sport until her 2011 Patriot comes in, I think I will probably do

04 Sport - Wife
03 LTD - me
02 Sport - Spare vehicle (It is always nice having a spare)
02 Rene - Play toy built for Uwharrie :icon_twisted:

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well upon closer investigation of the Renegade I have found a bit of Rust (It is a Michigan Jeep after all) It is not THAT much rust but it was enough for me to make my decision. So the Cannibalization has already started:

The Lightbar, Rack and Wheels have already made it onto my Limited:

You must be registered for see images

The Skid Plates, Tow Hooks, and Trailer hitch are also off of the Renegade and are getting sandblasted as we speak, then they will get a fresh coat of black paint before going on the Limited. This weekend I am pulling the taupe cloth interior out of my Limited and replacing it with the Slate Grey Leather interior (including carpet, dash everything) that is in the Renegade as well as the EVIC and Heated Mirrors. All of the rear glass is going in my 04 Sport (the Sport has scratched up aftermarket tint).

But that is not the end of the Renegade... not by a long shot. After that the Rene is going to go in the garage for a future project, I am not 100% sure exactly what my plans are but I am thinking about cutting the roof off and removing the doors, SAS and a roll cage. Just something to take to Uwharrie and have fun in.

C.W.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm just jealous of all the space you have in your yards/street to park all these vehicles. If I had the money I'd keep my KJ forever.