good trails in michigan???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live in west michigan and i have a cottage up north (30 mins from ludington). does anyone know of any good trails to ride on with a bone stock kj? the trails by my cottage were ok but they are made for quads

jeepfrog

Reaction score
Manistee National Forest has some nice old logging roads perfect for a stocker. Also, if you are ever up in Silver Lake, MI stop by Sandy Korners (http://www.sandykorners.com/) and talk to Jack. He's been trail riding in Northern Michigan for ages and knows all the good ones. If you do stop by there, tell him "Vicki & Jan from Chicago say Hi!"

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can head over to West Branch/St Helens area as well, but it'd be a decent drive for you (it's a decent drive for me too).

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

Have a great time and be careful! Take some pix too. Make sure you try Nuttcheck trail!

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May have to check this out next summer as my wheeling buddy's family has a place out by Jackson.

Latest posts

Members online