Glove Box :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisUCF99

Reaction score
I've had my 2005 Jeep Liberty for 2 months now. When I bought it I was like, "damn this is a small ass glove box, I can't even fit the manual in it". I JUST NOW found out there is a little slot, above the glovebox, that the manual goes in! :) haha, it was like I just discovered the world was round! It was awesome!

So if any on doesn't know... there is a slot above the glove box... when you open it up, where the manual goes. Now I dont have to store it in the door slot anymore \:D/

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Happy I started reading Jeep boards long before I got my KJ...

That would have been highly embarassing. \:D/ My manual definitely wasn't in the Jeep when it came off of the lot. They gave it to us when the papers were signed. Weird, but that's how it happened.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a cool thing when you first find that! You just don't notice it until you look close.

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman show that trick hidding spot during my post-sale inspection.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even better idea:

Take the manual out of the glove box and put it under the right side rear seat, right next to the jack. How often do you really need the manual anyway?

I use that slot to store the removable face from the stereo, but I imagine there are other things that would fit there, too.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is still a small glove box....but if you think of the name "glove box" I guess it is big enough for two sets of thin gloves.....except it wouldn't fit my ski gloves.