Genuine Mopar parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all fellow Canucks...

I'd like you all to know that I had a great experience ordering parts from Westbury Jeep in the USA. They have a great website and the parts, even after shipping, were way less than if I had purchased them through a Canadian Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler parts department.

http://www.moparonlineparts.com/

Just to illustrate...

Rear Spring isos ....... $8.86 US...... $33.00 CDN
Front Spring Isos .....$14.55 US...... $32.00 CDN
Clevis-LCA bushing ...$11.09 US...... $40ish CDN

Why are we getting a$$***** on dealer parts? Even after the $60 UPS fee, it was still cheaper to order the parts from the States, much cheaper. At first I though the shipping was a bit much but I had the parts in hand within the week.

If anyone else finds a source for Mopar parts, feel free to compile a list of good vendors who ship north. It's time we take advantage of the strong Canadian dollar.

I give two thumbs up to Westbury Jeep Chrysler and their Parts department.

Ian

KJedmonton

Reaction score
Nice, good find bro!!! Mabey now I can finally get some skids, without practically being laughed at and hung up on when I try local dealers!!!

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Have used Wyckoff Chrysler-WAPANJ.com-a few times,reasonable prices,and they SUPPORT the site.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have used Wyckoff Chrysler-WAPANJ.com-a few times,reasonable prices,and they SUPPORT the site.

Cool, I'll look them up next time I need to order some Mopar type bits for the KJ and don't feel like getting ***** by the dealers here. Thanks.

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all fellow Canucks...

I'd like you all to know that I had a great experience ordering parts from Westbury Jeep in the USA. They have a great website and the parts, even after shipping, were way less than if I had purchased them through a Canadian Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler parts department.

http://www.moparonlineparts.com/

I give two thumbs up to Westbury Jeep Chrysler and their Parts department.

Ian

Just got a hundred bucks worth of bushings, nut&bolts, isos and axle breather vents and such from them today. Very quick picking and delivery, everything is bagged with MOPAR pick and part numbers and prices couldn't be beat.

Great site. Ask for USPS shipping in the comments or email them - I paid no duty, brokerage or tax so three thumbs up!

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've managed to buy all my Libby's skids from dealerships however I've learned that there can be a big difference in prices between dealerships. I have no problem shopping around but I find it curious that the prices aren't the same. Maybe the individual dealerships are just trying to unload their old stock.

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've managed to buy all my Libby's skids from dealerships however I've learned that there can be a big difference in prices between dealerships. I have no problem shopping around but I find it curious that the prices aren't the same. Maybe the individual dealerships are just trying to unload their old stock.

Agreed. Each service manager sets margins and manages stock in a different way it seems. Anything light and shippable I get from the US now. Between www.moparonlineparts.com and www.rockauto.com I think there's little reason for me to suffer the prices of a dealership and Napa Canada.

That said, as ptsb5a has mentioned before, nothing beats a local relationship from knowledgable people in automotive. I think a good relationship at one trustworthy dealer is a must (even if you only go for recalls/TSBs) and supporting local businesses is key. I'm a Canadian Tire junkie and also a shareholder so my money goes there regardless of the reputation.

With NAFTA I worry less about parts from the US, turns out some stuff is made or reassembled here anyway. (One of my skids had a made in Canada tag, shipped to the dealer next day from a US warehouse!)

PS. For Rockauto - Save 5% off on any order by entering the code 45853253761045 in the "How Did You Hear About Us" at checkout.