gas cap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
remember the liberty liberator that had that awesome gas cap without the body colored cover? are there any kits/mods out there that do that?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i dont want a fuel door. i want to take the door off and have like a nice billet cap.. with maybe a chrome or billet ring around the fuel cap area.

Maybe ill have to make one.. wanted to see if there was a kit somewhere

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Billet Technology has made me tons of custom parts for the Charger, but they would need a donor vehicle to work on to come up with something, assuming they would even do it for you (they want to have a market for KJ parts afterwards after all). Talk to Heidi and see if they have access to a KJ and a desire to do it...

edit: Looks like they are making a couple Grand Cherokee parts now...but it could be entirely because the GC Limited has the same engine as the Charger R/T (5.7L HEMI) and they can cross platform engineer.

Last edited:

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the size difference is these are mostly for the wrangler but worth a look.

You must be registered for see images

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
yes something like that! i dont have any friends with wranglers to steal ( borrow) thiers to see if it would fit.

ride4lamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my fiance has an 03...i that cap fits the newest wrangler though. Ill measure hers either way in comparison to mine if i get a chance.

Members online

No members online now.