Full stock conversion in 1 day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just telling phil that yesterday I broke the tires free on dry pavement doing nothing but smacking the gas pedal at the light.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
his signature says STOCK! (Alcy) That's some depressing news.

Do you have before/after shots? oh and why were you doing this? is it end of the lease?

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
his signature says STOCK! (Alcy) That's some depressing news.

Do you have before/after shots? oh and why were you doing this? is it end of the lease?

We will just call it the end of a phase of life; and the beginning of another.

I do have lots of conversion pics but i wont be psoting them uintil the jeep is finally gone.

End of the lease...on my terms, not the dealer's...unfortunately.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what are you getting after the Liberty goes away?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is a suprise for me.. can't you make the payments? I don't remember reading about it anywhere else.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
It is a suprise for me.. can't you make the payments? I don't remember reading about it anywhere else.

Its not that the payments are a problem, its just that I would like to spend that money somehwere else. (364$/mo)

emoto said:

A small car with good mileage and no payment.

I actually have one already lined up, it belonged to my grandma, LOL. Talk about trading down. I don't recall what kind of vehicle it is but I will own it in about a month. Its almost 20 years old and has like 50-60k miles. LMAO.

But once the remainder of my debt is taken care of, and I have settled into a new home and job, I will be buying a wrangler.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jfortier777 said:
hyedipin said:

Its not that the payments are a problem, its just that I would like to spend that money somehwere else. (364$/mo)

emoto said:

A small car with good mileage and no payment.

I actually have one already lined up, it belonged to my grandma, LOL. Talk about trading down. I don't recall what kind of vehicle it is but I will own it in about a month. Its almost 20 years old and has like 50-60k miles. LMAO.

But once the remainder of my debt is taken care of, and I have settled into a new home and job, I will be buying a wrangler.

Well, there is much to be said about having an economical vehicle in the stable. My motorcycles fill that role.

Waiting a bit on the wrangler, especially if it means managing your level of debt better, is a good thing.

All the best,

Bob

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for the new wheels, let us know once you find out, with habit of fiddling around vehicles, I doubt you will save much, probably will be doing stuff on the grandma's car before we know it!..

As for the lease, do they let you return the jeep before it's lease term is up without penalties?

Allright, good luck man.

jfortier777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
As for the new wheels, let us know once you find out, with habit of fiddling around vehicles, I doubt you will save much, probably will be doing stuff on the grandma's car before we know it!..

As for the lease, do they let you return the jeep before it's lease term is up without penalties?

Allright, good luck man.

I am sure the penalties will not be pleasant.

I do have plans for the new car.

I will install my old headunit that I had replaced with the new DVD one.
The windows have to be tinted asap.
And I will need to replace all the interior speakers with component systems.

Those are the only requirements.

I might lift it too 8-[

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
he posted elsewhere, he is returning his lease.