Front towbar from 2003 jeep liberty - $60 - orlando area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwflorida

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This front towbar was removed from my 2003 Jeep Liberty on May 23.
It's the Roadmaster 1422-1 XL Base Plate Kit for the 02-05 Jeep Liberty.
One photo shows the Jeep before the towbar was removed, and the other shows the parts the dealer gave me after removing it.
That box includes all the parts that the dealer removed, including the wiring.
I do not have the parts that mount on the RV, because they were not on the Jeep when I bought it.
Prefer pick up because that box is HEAVY!
Asking $60.

Attachments

• 2003LibertyFrontTowbars.jpg
    2003LibertyFrontTowbars.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 90
  • LibertyTowbarParts-2.jpg
    LibertyTowbarParts-2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 91

davidski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a few questions. are those 2" hitch receivers? would hooks or d ring 2" hitches fit? would this fit a 2007? can you use these for recovery?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Would work on ones from 02-07, may require some trimming of the bumper but would fit. No difference in mounting one up at all . Would actually mount up to the KK as well with minor bumper trimming
Plus if there would be a difference it would be 02-04, 05 is when they changed bumper designs

teckman02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would work on ones from 02-07, may require some trimming of the bumper but would fit. No difference in mounting one up at all . Would actually mount up to the KK as well with minor bumper trimming
Plus if there would be a difference it would be 02-04, 05 is when they changed bumper designs

Tom do you still have that pic of a KJ and a KK side by side with the bumpers off