Front license plate holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subflea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Jeep came from another state and without a front license plate holder. Anyone have one for an 02-04 laying around?

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
subflea...you won't get harassed without it.

Only the dumb little ricer kids around here get harassed for not having front plates.

echris1015

Reaction score
My Jeep came from another state and without a front license plate holder. Anyone have one for an 02-04 laying around?

If you're a member of eBay, they have them for around $25 or a little less if its just an individual seller. Probably more than you're wanting to spend, but might be an option if you can't find anyone here with one.

Also might be a decent idea to call a few junkyards in your area.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
id think about fabbing one... go to local parts store. they probably have 1sizefitsall plate hangers.. and then pick a spot to hang that from..

just my 2c

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd either make one or search the junk yard. Stick an ad up on Craigslist too. Someone might have one they don't want.

jeepfrog

Reaction score
I've got one that I'm not using. If you still want one, I can get it to you for $15 shipped.
Send me a pm if interested.

Latest posts

Members online