Front Drive shaft bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kit for the tcase side CV that I got from driveshaftparts.com had the bolts and they were allen head.

I have a replacement CV for the front diff side but never opened the box to see if it also has the bolts.

chevyok06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo rebuild kits came in today, rebuilt both sides. They came with the allen head bolts to bolt everything in. Got it all greases up and ready to install. Got under the jeep slid it up got front lined up and BOOM i got a drive shaft for a 5 speed. FAWK!!!!!!!!!!! Which if any one was wondering (i am the only one that didn't know) 5 speed front driveshafts are considerably shorter. What ever i pulled the brand new cvs off and sat the little shaft in the corner of my garage and i am going to a pick and pull to find a driveshaft tomorrow morning. Quick question, the cv on the bigger end basically popped out of the housing when i pressed the driveshaft out. The grease and boot kept it all lined up and i was able to use a piece of wood and a hammer to lightly tap everything back in and it all looks good now should i be concerned? Welp thanks for all of the help y'all