front bumper trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a wild hair and decided to hack my bumper up. The only tools i used were:

1) screw driver
2) tin snips
3) leatherman

Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After
You must be registered for see images attach

my 06 bumper was not trimable like the other guys to preserve the bottom part of bumper so it was hacked off too. there are a few hoses exposed now that i wonder if need covering, but they were only protected by a flimsey plastic strip anyhow. Might do a sheet metal covering for them one day.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! You're dangerous. Remind me not to park anything in your driveway overnight... don't know what you'd do to it!!! :eek: :D :cool:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now, that looks like a jeep. It looks all covered up, like a skirt. You got her a mini now, she can show her legs with all pride! It is looking great. This should have been the stock style. :)

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya a front skid prolly a good idea, not sure, may have to fab somthing as, i dont believe theres a skid like that in existance for the libby, unless some other skid just so happens to match bolt patterns and fit decently well.