Frankenlift install issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATKAT750

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am having issues finishing my frankenlift install. I have everything done minus the front drivers side. I have everything in and ready to raise the lower control arm to that I can re-attach the al's upper a arm and tie rods. Every I try to raise the jack to compress the suspension, it raises the jeep instead. What am I missing?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am having issues finishing my frankenlift install. I have everything done minus the front drivers side. I have everything in and ready to raise the lower control arm to that I can re-attach the al's upper a arm and tie rods. Every I try to raise the jack to compress the suspension, it raises the jeep instead. What am I missing?

Not missing anything stick a crow bar back in the spring and pry the UCA down to bolt in place

FATKAT750

Reaction score
I think I got it together. Took it apart again and had another go at it. Seemed to go together a little better this time. Guess only time will tell. Just have to drive slow as hell to the alignment shop first thing tomorrow. Surprised though, only one broken bolt. Figures it's the upper cleavis holding on the shock.