FRAM bad, me too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the record, I viewed this thread after your posts regarding the image happened. No one complained.

Please explain. I had only one post regarding the image when you took action. There was only 2 posts regarding it and the other one was a complaint/request. The requester does not have Administrator under his username.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww someone got butthurt on the interwebz

Yes I did. I nearly got kicked off the site before because I was rude to other members. I'll be damned if I'll just sit by while a rude admin changes my shit with no explanation.

Of course if rudeness is approved now, GAME ON BUBBA.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Yes I did. I nearly got kicked off the site before because I was rude to other members. I'll be damned if I'll just sit by while a rude admin changes my shit with no explanation.

Of course if rudeness is approved now, GAME ON BUBBA.

i believe that the forum rules that regulate sig. size is more than explanation enuff, but if you dont then by all mean resume your temper tantrum, and maybe this time it wont be "nearly" lol:happy175:

JKJ STAFF

Mod Squad
Administrator
Reaction score
Redbone - please be advised to check your PM's. Any continued conversation should be continued there.

Thread closed.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never fails.
Even if it's not about oil or filters...

oil and filter threads get interesting

well TBJ, you may remember me from a few months ago. I let things cool down because Tony warned me about being too rude to members. I disrespected some he said. I come back to my very first thread being very nice about a subject near and dear to my heart. Whamo - image thing comes up. If it had been pointed out that I wasn't in compliance I would have changed it immediately. I feel the disrespect issue is reversed now and by an admin at that. I think I'll p.m. site owner to check this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.