FRAM bad, me too?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I just changed my oil and put on a FRAM Tough Guard. Tell me why I am wrong?

DJ

Tough Gard iz better than nothing at all. Buy a Purolator next time. What kinda junky oil did you put init? I'd rather beat that old dead horse.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is an oil filter thread becoming win? Are we maturing?
Gonna go hide from the horsemen.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough Gard iz better than nothing at all. Buy a Purolator next time. What kinda junky oil did you put init? I'd rather beat that old dead horse.

If I remember right the better fram filters aren't bad. My local place got bought out by car quest do everything is their brand now, no more wix (but they seem good enough)

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we maturing?

ARE U FREAKING CRAZY?????? I'LL NEVER MATURE. Just getting bored discussing the same old crap. i could cut n paste from a previous thread. just do a search.

Fram has about 4 lines. after my own research i determined the cheapest line to be junk. i don't know about the upscale models. with the higher prices they carry i can buy better rated filters 4 less $s. Purolator makes 2 lines. the cheaper line is highly rated. to spend even less find a O'Reilly's and buy their Microgard. it's made by Purolator.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARE U FREAKING CRAZY?????? I'LL NEVER MATURE. Just getting bored discussing the same old crap. i could cut n paste from a previous thread. just do a search.

Fram has about 4 lines. after my own research i determined the cheapest line to be junk. i don't know about the upscale models. with the higher prices they carry i can buy better rated filters 4 less $s. Purolator makes 2 lines. the cheaper line is highly rated. to spend even less find a O'Reilly's and buy their Microgard. it's made by Purolator.
Believe me, I know the oil and oil filter thing has been beaten to death a lot.
I actually have an o'reillys near me so I'll check out the microguard, thanks.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Due to the requested size limit on signature photos. Run your photo through an online resizer (photobucket) and repost.

Review photo requirements on your signature page. It states:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 2.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to the requested size limit on signature photos. Run your photo through an online resizer (photobucket) and repost.

Review photo requirements on your signature page. It states:

Hope that helps.
I simply downloaded the pic with no problems from the site. i didn't count pixels. that is left up to the site computer thingie so, no, it doesn't help at all PLUS it's pretty feminazi to just whamo - change my shit because another member complained.. No official p.m. or anything.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It happens to anyone with pictures that are above specs, not just you.

Nice, terminolgy by the way.

:popcorn:

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It happens to anyone with pictures that are above specs, not just you.

Nice, terminolgy by the way.

:popcorn:

It does not just happen. you said "Yeah, but I can" and I believe you did. It's VERY immature to take drastic action on a member based on another member's request. I will meet site rules when it is pointed out to me. Your approach is totally uncalled for.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the P.M feature on this frikin site? I think it's time to take this out of public eye and get the next level up involved. This shit is ridiculous .....

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
As are your comments to me. So I suppose we're even now.

For the record, I viewed this thread after your posts regarding the image happened. No one complained.

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As are your comments to me. So I suppose we're even now.

For the record, I viewed this thread after your posts regarding the image happened. No one complained.

Very confusing comments. I totally don't understand.

My comments followed your rudeness. TBJ's request is the beginning. you followed up and pic went away. My calling an admin a **** after such rude action against me with no formal warning is not out of line. Putting "femi" on the front only denotes sex of admin.

P.M. with your boss??????

Redbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redbone...the only reason ThunderbirdJunkie mentioned it is because it didn't conform to site rules.

Eric, I don't have an issue with conforming to site rules. I thought I was in compliance. For the record I would have changed it very soon. It doesn't matter. Admin went all feminazi on me. I don't appreciate the tactless manner that she handled this. Your request was granted. I have no problems with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.