Found on Lost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0000 0888 3872

There is no record of this item. "

and this helps me how

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
My 2 cents here:

I requested that my items be sent via USPS via flat rate box to ease getting a shipping quote. I have no issues with this deal and it is progressing just like the 100 other web/forum/ebay type deals I have made.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=671 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>
You must be registered for see images
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=24>
</TD><TD width=390>
</TD><TD width=257>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD class=mainText vAlign=top>Label/Receipt Number: 0309 2880 0000 0888 3865
Class: Priority Mail<SUP>®</SUP>
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation<SUP>™</SUP>
<!--Status: Acceptance

-->Status: Acceptance

Your item was accepted at 6:21 PM on April 30, 2010 in SAN ANGELO, TX 76902. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what its worth, the arms did show up today. I was promised they would ship on saturday the 24th and he didnt ship until the 30th. The arms are a good product and they did get here unharmed. Communication and not shipping on time was our major issue. You can take it for whats its worth, in the end i got my item but it was not a fun process.