FlyingWen's Garage Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyingwen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys too much stuff in our garage, so we have the following up for sale all located in Mesa, AZ:

1. NIB - Linksys Wireless-G Compact Internet Video Camera WVC54GC Network camera. Travelers can look in on the family or the home through this compact wireless camera that can easily and inconspicuously be placed anywhere in the home. - $50 Shipped - lowered price!!!
    You must be registered for see images
  2. T-Max Competition Hawse with adapter for standard Hawse (competition Drum and cross bars also available if interested) - $15 + Shipping
  3. FiberLink Mil Spec Recovery Straps. Super high quality snatch strap with a 30% stretch under load. All eyes are double protected, Snatch straps are 2"x30' long and have a minimum breaking strength of 20,000 lbs. I have 4 of these available. $50 Shipped to the cont US
  4. ORTT Rubber D-Ring Isolators- Fits in between the D-ring and its holder. Heavy duty black cotton reinforced washers dampen trail vibrations. $2+ Shipping (We have several of these available)
  5. Customer Returned Quick Fist Long Arm Clamp (opened Box) SOLD
  6. We have two Returned Blue Pico Chairs. SOLD
  7. qty 5 - Stock Tacoma OEM Wheels as pictured below:SOLD
  8. We have 3 BFG MT's 255/85R16 (SOAZ has first dibs, but otherwise FREE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY)SOAZ CLAIMED
  9. we have 2 Large Dog Kennels for large dogs, this is the plastic kind. $25 each Local Pick Up Only
  10. Daystar D-RING ISOLATORS, PAIR, BLACK - 2 sets available - SOLD
  11. New T-Max 10,000lb rated recovery hook. SoLD

We have more but I am out of time... Will post up more later.

We can take a Credit Card over the phone or PayPal for all items above.

Last edited:

nwood1976

Reaction score
Thanks for the parts, had a good time meeting you guys and talking cars for a bit. I hope we can all go out for a ride some time!

Flyingwen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump... Updated OP

Thanks for the parts, had a good time meeting you guys and talking cars for a bit. I hope we can all go out for a ride some time!

It was a pleasure to meet you! Let us know how the dunes go and let us know when you want to go out on a run.