Flowmaster 44 or 50 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scion

Reaction score
Do you guys know what the difference is between to flowmaster 44 series and the 50 series?

I'm thinking of getting the 44 series one, should I get the 50series instead?

Thanks

MarkMatters

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think the super 44 is nice...that's what I have and the sound is just perfect.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 50 and would never want anything louder on this V-6. It drones around 70mph+ and I wouldnt be able to stand it if droned more.

C.W.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But what exhaust to get? No exhausts listed for a Jeep Liberty, so which ones are compatible? Kinda like a side exhaust...

C.W.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
n/m...just looked under installation accessories. I assume you have to pick out what parts you want and then have it put together?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
n/m...just looked under installation accessories. I assume you have to pick out what parts you want and then have it put together?

exactly. Most companies think the demand isnt out there for the kj. Good thing about that is when you mod your Jeep its very unique. :D

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to get an exhaust system. Just need the muffler, the KJs exhaust is already mandrel-bent.

and 2.5in for the most part. Only restrictions is the inlet for the muffler where it connects to the rest of the exhaust and where the exhaust exits the muffler.

Last edited: