floor/cargo liner recommendations needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t decide which of the following three floor/cargo liners to purchase and would appreciate your suggestions.

1. Highland Floor Guards and Cargo Tray
  2. Husky Custom Molded Floor Liners
  3. Cabela's Trail Gear Floor Mats

If any of you have the Trail Gear Floor Mats from Cabela’s, how does the “patented snap-fastener system [that] secures them in place for complete stability” work?

Thanks in advance!

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not on your list, but I got matching (Rear Cargo and Front mats) Lloyd Mats. They're really good quality and larger than normal to fill the space. The front drivers mat even covers the "dead pedal" region.
I got mine off of www.autoanything.com. $120 for front and back.

Topher

Reaction score
Husky Liners are excellent (and expensive), but worth every penny. One of the best additions to my KJ.

Z28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trodo said:
It's not on your list, but I got matching (Rear Cargo and Front mats) Lloyd Mats. They're really good quality and larger than normal to fill the space. The front drivers mat even covers the "dead pedal" region.
I got mine off of www.autoanything.com. $120 for front and back.

Thanks for the suggestion. I wasn't aware of this brand, so I will check them out.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My highland ones do great now that i bent them. For ever so long they didnt fit right and would slide around, i inverted them and creased the edges and now they are great. Love them.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very pleased with my Huskey Liners, I've got fronts, rears and the cargo liners.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I'm actually highly satisfied with the Mopar Rubber Mats. They match the interior, they fit perfectly, and most importantly read Jeep and have the Libby imprinted on them! (front mats, rears just read "Jeep")

rogersjam

Reaction score
factory rubber mats

i love the mopar front and rear rubber mats. my mats are very thick and durable. i consider rubber mats to be my second best investment for my jeep behind my brush guard that saved my bumper when my front wheels bottomed out and my brush guard landed on the bank. anyway, jeep brand are durable and match the carpet color. i do not have a rear cargo liner, but would like one.

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SRotblat said:
I'm very pleased with my Huskey Liners, I've got fronts, rears and the cargo liners.

Yeah; What he said. I've been exceptionally happy with all 3 liners in my KJ.
Greg

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have highland front and rear, love them, they are like buckets in the winter! Around $85 for all 4 (well, 3, the rear is one piece) from Cabelas.

Photos don't do the color match justice, they really match quite well. Here are some photos:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2115376

Z28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went with Cabela's Trail Gear Floor Mats.

I’ll post some images of them when they arrive.

Thanks to everyone for the advice!

Z28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Cabela's Trail Gear Floor Mats are probably going back. They are definitely not worth the higher expense.

The main reason they're being returned is their "patented snap-fastener system" consists of sharp plastic-coated screws that are to be screwed into the factory carpet.

Just an FYI for anyone else considering this brand!

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm telling you man, go for the Huskys! Mine haven't moved AN INCH - no drilling. They also have caught EVERY DROP of anything that comes off a foot.