First time here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PunkChachi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Karl. I have an 04 Jeep Liberty 3.6L 4x4. I've owned it for 3 years. Original owner was from NY so everything and anything that could rust has rusted. I recently decided to add some testosterone to it. 2.5" lift, 2" wheel spacers and 265/75R16. Had to take the fender flares off due to rubbing but I want to try and fabricate my own to give it a sleek front end. I've been looking for options of different front bumpers but I'm not finding much. Anything yall have to say is helpful, thank you!

You must be registered for see images attach

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Karl. I have an 04 Jeep Liberty 3.6L 4x4. I've owned it for 3 years. Original owner was from NY so everything and anything that could rust has rusted. I recently decided to add some testosterone to it. 2.5" lift, 2" wheel spacers and 265/75R16. Had to take the fender flares off due to rubbing but I want to try and fabricate my own to give it a sleek front end. I've been looking for options of different front bumpers but I'm not finding much. Anything yall have to say is helpful, thank you!

Bumpers etc are available
I've had 3 different aftermarket fronts on my 04 over the last 12 years
Also 4 inch lifts available from JeepinByAl so you have room for 32s
my 04 with 32s / aftermarket front / rear bumpers/ 4.10s etc

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Heres the two bumpers I had on my 02

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PunkChachi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Heres the two bumpers I had on my 02

Nice, those are good looking Jeeps. What is the bumper on your camo one. That's pretty much what I've been looking for. A more narrow one that doesn't stick all the way out.

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, those are good looking Jeeps. What is the bumper on your camo one. That's pretty much what I've been looking for. A more narrow one that doesn't stick all the way out.
Everything in that pic was done by myself. I do it all.

Members online

No members online now.