first jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03jeep

Reaction score
hey guys well we got a 03 liberty sport it now has 142k
its been our first jeep and its awesome handles great in the snow, love turning radius lol

i register a while ago but never log in now im using this forum more and more there is some really helpful info in this site

libby is completely stock
excep last week a added and evic

hopefully with some time ill be able to
add steering controls
B&m 70264 atf cooler
leather seast
fog lights
ome 1.5 lift:peace:

well thanx every 1 in this forum for taking the time to do write ups and help us newbies out

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! (welcome)

I'm fairly new myself, but have already received tons of help from the more experienced members. This is a good place to be. :)

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction, seriously it is an addiction.

Seven years ago I bought an 04 Liberty Sport with the intention of using it to tow a travel trailer. I never knew of the Jeep lifestyle. Since putting my Liberty into 4WD I fell in love with everything Jeep.

The best advice I can give you is to get a mild lift on your Libby, some good AT tires, tow points front & back and every skid plate.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the addiction, seriously it is an addiction...

Brother, that's the truth. No sooner did I kick one bad habit that I bought my Jeep and discovered I had picked up another. :hat:

[YT]7WAwuSK36Gw[/YT]

Fuzzy

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum world. Just wanted to say thanks to all, u guys helped out a lot in the makin of my jeep will post photos when I know how. Hahahaha