Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got rims and painted them!

Thanks kjweston

You must be registered for see images attach

Bullett55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweeet! You knew the look you wanted, and you did it. Excellent. BTW are those Destinations LTs or Pmetrics, and what size are they. Thx

Last edited:

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Get the bumpers and flares Line-Xed black! and tint the windows..

and that looks NICE!

black wheels on a black libby... you just gained +5 coolness my friend! welcome to the club

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bullet and GJ! uhh i know they are destination a/t..not sure the size at the moment but i know they fit 16 in rims if that helps? I will check tomorrow.

Also what is line-x GJ?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
its a bed liner.. like Rhino or a few others.. itll dress those grey bumpers up and make them more impervious to scratches. (think christmas gift or project for next summer)

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a bed liner.. like Rhino or a few others.. itll dress those grey bumpers up and make them more impervious to scratches. (think christmas gift or project for next summer)

ohh sweet, but next i'm gunna tint the windows and possibly the tail lights and signals..then in the future a lift and some man tires:p

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Nicely done... I finally painted my sport rims a few weeks ago and every one thinks I spent all this $ on new rims... worth the $40..

avalanchejf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nicely done... I finally painted my sport rims a few weeks ago and every one thinks I spent all this $ on new rims... worth the $40..

yea they do look like expensive rims kinda, i got them from kjweston and then i painted a few more coats. They look really nice.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see ya already got em mounted. Looks good. Everyone would ask me when I had them on "oh what kinda rims are those?" thinking I bought some aftermarket ones. Good luck with the kj.

kjweston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I moved into my dorm at FAU which is like ten minutes from him. I just packed the rims with the rest of my stuff. I just put my moabs on so no swap was needed.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great avalanche.

Dave