Finally some Florida WHEELIN'!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well she's finally dirty. This is where I normaly go hunting, but I decided to take my gf out and do a little wheeling. I see everyones pictures and I figure it's my turn to show some. I took her in a pretty deep mud whole right after i ran out of space on my camera. I can'e believe she made it out, these KJ's really are bad A$$! There was also a few times I didn't get out of the Jeep to take pics, I thought it would flip before I got back in LOL. Can you tell i'm new? Tell me what you think

You must be registered for see images

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank ya. Thats in a Wild Life management area just south of SR 206 on US1. I live in St. Augustine so it's only a few minutes away.

P.S.S> GO NOLES!! lol

2003KJ

Reaction score
hmmm you're in Florida wearing long pants, a hoody, and a whool hat on....what was the temp like 65?...LOL

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yea it was cold that day. A high of like 59 Pretty amazing huh lol (dropmouth)

2003KJ

Reaction score
LOL

yeah its been in the 60's here for the better part of two weeks...and we're supposed to be having snow and temps in the 30's and 40's for highs this time of year...WTF gives???

Getting back on track, since I forgot to say it in my last post, nice pics! \:D/

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL, nice photos... and it looked like fun! Thx.

Flex, I also like your photo... gives me the chills (and looks like it is here), lol!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.