Finally Ordered my Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vern

Reaction score
It's a great day for my KJ. I've been waiting to decide if wanted to install a lift before my warranty is gone on my Liberty, and finally decided I couldn't wait that long to lift it. I figured there was no sense in being limited in what I like to do off road.

I've been researching the available lifts and finally decided that the Frankenlift is the best way to go based on input I've read from all of you who have tested it out and been using it. I re-read some posts this morning and I missed the fact that All J's was giving a discount for the Frankenlift II with OME struts for orders placed before April 28th.

I called this afternoon and spoke with Heather and ordered my Frankenlift II (Heather said I was the last one to get the discount since the Rancho struts came in :-$ ), a set of Boulder Bars and the interior rack.

Now I get to wait for the packages to start arriving, and maybe by the end of May I can actually have the lift installed. I'm looking forward to more ground clearance.

Amarony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Well, what do you want? A cookie?

Someone obviously is not having a good day....

Congrats on the lift. You doing the install yourself or hiring it out? Been thinking about doing the Frankenlift myself sometime in the near future.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job! I definitley love the lifted style of the Liberty. I wasn't sure to spend the $$$ on the Frankenlift, but now that I am convinced how well the KJ handles with a lift I won't have a problem going bigger and getting the Frankenlift.

Of course I'm going to run my BDS lift for a couple more years, and maybe by then other features/options will be out!!

Make sure you take lots of pics!!!!!!

Vern

Reaction score
Jeep Jeepster,
No thanks on the cookie. But if you can speed the delivery on the lift would do nicely.

\:D/

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vern said:
Jeep Jeepster,
No thanks on the cookie. But if you can speed the delivery on the lift would do nicely.

\:D/

Haha, Ill get right on it!

I hope no pun was taken with that, I should of put a O:) in there.

Vern

Reaction score
No pun taken, just anxious for the lift. Especially after I went up in the mountains a week or so ago after large rocks for my yard landscaping. The extra clearance will be nice. :)

Members online

No members online now.