FINALLY got the REVO'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Well, after 2 and half years of EXTREMELY close calls with the deathtraps commonly referred to as "goodyears", I purchased some Revo's last week. Got really good deal on them at costco, after a little argueing. Wasn't able to go 245's like I wanted, but I think the 235's look just fine.

As for the initial drive home (at highway speed), I'm VERY impressed with the handleing of the Jeep. It has changed dramaticaly, and in a good way. They look flat out awesome on the KJ. Bottom line: This is the way KJ's SHOULD come from the factory. Here are a couple shots after I got home and cleaned her up real good. \:D/

You must be registered for see images

It was actually pretty funny cause as I was leaving, the guy who rang up the order and did the install looked at me and I had that "F**kin AWESOME!!!" look on my face, and he goes, "I can tell you're a Jeep guy, they're the only kind with that look on their face when they get a new set of great tires." I was like a kid at x-mas time..LOL

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Those are pretty sweet! and took you long enought, LOL.... I'll probably pick up a set of those someday for my liberty.

Yea whats with the EI on the window, what's that mean?

Bennett

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Tim! Your KJ looks great with them! I want them so bad on my KJ too (hate the stocks, hate the stocks!). Maybe with tax refund perhaps? The 235's look good. What a beautiful tire.... (bowdown)

Question, do you think the steering is a little bit looser then with the Goodyears? I seem to notice this on my TJ, but not sure if it's the tire???

Did you also check out the (I think their called) water beads? Their suppose to push water out of the tracks, to prevent hydroplaning.

2003KJ

Reaction score
The "EI" on the window means Emerald Isle, thats where I went to the beach this past summer. Around here, there's one for all the major beaches on the coase OBX is Outer Banks, TI is Topsail Island, and so on and so forth.

Yeah I did notice the handleing was a bit looser with the new tires on, but nothing i can't adjust to. I'd rather have slightly looser handleing than a dangerous tire.