FINALLY GOT THE BULL BAR ON!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I know it's dark, but I had TO much of a fight with this thing not to post up my pics dangit.....
You must be registered for see images attach

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I know you went through alot to get that on.

Now, if photobucket wasn't blocked here at work, I could see it. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job there! Figured I'd try to brighten up the images until you can get some better ones tomorrow...

EDIT: OK, it's tomorrow, so go get us some daylight shots of that bar! (biggrin)

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(bling) Not my style, but looks good with where you're heading with your jeep. As long as you like it, who cares! Enjoy it (but don't test it on a bull-it's not rated for that [-X )

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like something is missing on that install... shouldn't there me supports going into the grill on this those bars?

I know mine is a facotry installed bar... but I would assume they are connected and supprted in the same areas?
Check the front of mine...

http://www.hauntedyards.com/jeepkj/2004liberty.jpg

Jeff

Your pics have me looking at the clear corners again dangit! Those bars would be a good place to mount some lights as well...

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez that looks good. Maybe I'll just ditch the black one that needs painting and go with a new chrome one!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good LibbyChick. Hope ya like it.

If you dont, just give it a couple of days to see if it sets in. I always have that "mod" shock and I never like it at first. O:)

RAYMAN1007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol thats how i was when i put my mudflaps on my liberty, i got used to them though. plus i knew they were protecting my doors and rockers from rock chips, so that helped even more lol

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
And the bull bar is "off" just like the step bars were? I don't get it. It's offset just a tad on the passenger side?

but otherwise it looks great!

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you everybody!! I actually like it ALOT. I'm proud of it. I need to get my lazy butt up and go take some clean day shots....

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
Thank you everybody!! I actually like it ALOT. I'm proud of it. I need to get my lazy butt up and go take some clean day shots....

So what did you do about that clip that comes with the tow hooks and the washer that you didnt have? O:)

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
02LibertyLimitedChick said:

So what did you do about that clip that comes with the tow hooks and the washer that you didnt have? O:)

NADA! Didn't need all that I guess!

i.e. I had no real clue as to what I was doing

\:D/

Latest posts

Members online