Finally got my new tires on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boiler

Reaction score
Spent the day putting my tires on, pounding pinch welds, trimming, etc. The soft 8's and moderately sharp cornered Blizzaks really have a large corner sweep. I've still got some work to do in the front well to get full turn with no rubbing.

Here they are.

You must be registered for see images attach

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the simple look of black steelies, pure form & function. What's the offset on them?

It looks like you'll need a whole lot more snow on the ground before you can really test them out.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the simple look of black steelies, pure form & function. What's the offset on them?

It looks like you'll need a whole lot more snow on the ground before you can really test them out.

Haha unless his snow was anything like our we had last night, rain all day then at about 5 or 6 turning to snow and freezing all the roads then about an 1" over it. I actually got to test out my 4wd for the first time in the new liberty :D

guitarzan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really is a great looking Jeep! Clean, simple, not overloaded with useless stuff... and very functional.

Now we need some snow action pics. :D

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good...

Why is everyone so worried about blacking out their license plate?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
always wondered that myself, you can find anyone real easy if you want with just a few clicks hiding the plate doesn't do anything

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Boiler.

Dave

Boiler

Reaction score
Thanks all, I like them.

Yeah I like them too. My wife says they look like I lost my hubcaps. And yep, I"ll need more snow, or at least some frozen slush.

Looks good...

Why is everyone so worried about blacking out their license plate?

I'm suprised I did it actually...Just kind of noticed it in the pic and thought, hey, maybe I should limit the personal info online....