Finally got my Hella's mounted!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasup guy's \:D/ . been a while since I've posted anything....been kinda' busy, you know how it is.
Well, like I said. Finally got my Hella's mounted last w/e. Wasn't that hard to do. took me about a hour and a 1/2. Much thanks go out to the person that wrote up the "how-to". Finding that hole to run the wires through the firewall really saved a lot of time. Now I just need 4 more on my roof rack and I'll be done.
Well, here they are:
IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great, although I love the way it looks without the guards, like corwyyn has

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
bohica-kj said:
Now I just need 4 more on my roof rack and I'll be done.
Ah, going for the 'Bennett' look I see \:D/

(bowdown) "The Bennett look" Huh? LOL... I guess you can call it that. After looking at his rig....yep!! that pretty much what I had in mind for mine.

So, after I get the lights mounted on the roof rack...I need to strip it all off, sell all my mods, and buy a sporty lil Subaru, right? \:D/

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
bohica-kj said:
Corwyyn said:
bohica-kj said:

(bowdown) "The Bennett look" Huh? LOL... I guess you can call it that. After looking at his rig....yep!! that pretty much what I had in mind for mine.

So, after I get the lights mounted on the roof rack...I need to strip it all off, sell all my mods, and buy a sporty lil Subaru, right? \:D/

Well, I still have my basket and brushguard complete with all the lights.

bohica-kj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bennett said:
bohica-kj said:
Corwyyn said:
bohica-kj said:

Sounds like a plan to me!

Don't worry "B"... It'll be a while till I get the upper one's on. Probably next summer.
don't mean to be emulating your style, but those hella 500's are nice and cheap right now!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
bohica-kj said:
Bennett said:
bohica-kj said:
Corwyyn said:
bohica-kj said:

Sounds like a plan to me!

Don't worry "B"... It'll be a while till I get the upper one's on. Probably next summer.
don't mean to be emulating your style, but those hella 500's are nice and cheap right now!

No worries =D> that rack is born to sport lights :)