Fiat-Chrysler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Well, the Chrysler Fiat thing has 30 days to go through. The news today said that Chrysler won't stand on its own, and has to merge with Fiat to survive. News....

Well the government said that they can't survive on their own.

Doesn't mean that they really can't. But yeah, 30 days, then they will consider giving them another $6B then.

This is turning into a bigger pile of BS with each day that goes by.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but these piles of BS are going to cost our kid's KIDS out the *****. Not one bit of incentive for the paying people to get a break, but all the people that are failing, are getting money and free passes. I have paid my Mortgage on time EVERY year, but I can't even catch a complimentary half point interest reduction without PAYING to refinance.

Chrysler agrees on framework of alliance with Fiat: Chrysler LLC has reached an agreement on a framework of a global alliance with Italian automaker Fiat SpA (FIA.MI) that has the support of the U.S. Treasury, Chrysler's CEO Bob Nardelli said on Monday.

This country *****, yeah, I know, then move, but to where? I hope a revolution comes soon, this government needs a high-colonic.