fenders, best way to keep them looking good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars just now put it on their website so I would start looking for it towards the end of January or in February. Read that it should be around in Mid January but it varies given where you live. Ill have it next week. :) Probably wont be able to try it out for some time though(thanks to school). :(

Let us know how it works, please. I tried the 3m pad on mine when I washed it and it got some spots looking decent, but nothing like the plastic I tried it on before. Granted the stuff I did before was a work vehicle and got a quick wash maybe once a month or every other month.

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meguiars just now put it on their website so I would start looking for it towards the end of January or in February. Read that it should be around in Mid January but it varies given where you live. Ill have it next week. :) Probably wont be able to try it out for some time though(thanks to school). :(
Well, I start looking for it then.:)

Latest posts

Members online