Fender Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, recently purchased my '04 Renegade and the passengers side front fender flare was missing (no flare,bolts, or clips) I'm looking to replace it, and i purchased an OEM fender from the dealer, but the bolts were not included and were ASTRONOMICALLY expensive. Does anyone know where i could get the bolts and clips for the fender flare? is there a place that makes them aftermarket for less? or does anyone have any used ones they'd be willing to sell me? Looking to get the fender flare back on A.S.A.P. Thanks in advance!

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The main thing i'm having an issue finding is the "decorative" bolts in the fender flare

Michjeep

Reaction score
I've seen them at advanced auto not sure if they're universal or not but I know my local shop sells them

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No salvage yard, preferably "you pull it" , in your area?

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of cannibalizing a hard to find Renegade flare, go to Home Dopey and see if they have some stainless steel button head screws. If they don't have them, you can order some online.

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of cannibalizing a hard to find Renegade flare, go to Home Dopey and see if they have some stainless steel button head screws. If they don't have them, you can order some online.

That was my thought, just wasn't sure if they'd have any that were an exact match

karljp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on using Stainless Steel Socket Button Head Screws. They are also available in black.

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, i was able to get the bolts (thanks bob!) However now i need the flare, they shipped me the wrong side and they have no passenger front flares in-stock. So if anyone has one or can find me one please let me know, thanks!

SWilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you in New England? A place near me has an 03 in stock for parts.
Wahl to Wahl Auto, just outside Cooperstown NY. Oh and the front brush guard is sold....

wahltowahlauto.com

Attachments

• 03 renegade.jpg
    03 renegade.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am very surprised that light bar is still on there. :mexsmoke:

RenegadeKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you in New England? A place near me has an 03 in stock for parts.
Wahl to Wahl Auto, just outside Cooperstown NY. Oh and the front brush guard is sold....

wahltowahlauto.com

I'm in Eastern CT (near the R.I. border) Maybe i can contact them and get it shipped or something. Does it still have the seats? Also looking to switch out my tan leather for the charcoal/black leather ones

SWilliams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Eastern CT (near the R.I. border) Maybe i can contact them and get it shipped or something. Does it still have the seats? Also looking to switch out my tan leather for the charcoal/black leather ones

Believe it's complete. They are on facebook as well if you wanted to ask.

Staff online

Members online