Fender Flare Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badmoodrising

Reaction score
I have a 2003 Renegade, and I'm struggling to find fender flares anywhere. I know this is a common problem, but it's becoming exhausting. I also have an ARB bumper, so I'm going to have to pretty much immediately cut them down. So my question is whether or not I can make any of the other flares(limited, sport, etc) work for a renegade? Or if anyone could point me in the direction of some I may not even be thinking about that have worked for them. Any info is appreciated.

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Renegade, and I'm struggling to find fender flares anywhere. I know this is a common problem, but it's becoming exhausting. I also have an ARB bumper, so I'm going to have to pretty much immediately cut them down. So my question is whether or not I can make any of the other flares(limited, sport, etc) work for a renegade? Or if anyone could point me in the direction of some I may not even be thinking about that have worked for them. Any info is appreciated.
02,03,04 flares will work for you. You can put the non renegade fender flares on from this year's. Direct fit. You may want to replace all 4 so they match. As you know they are very very hard to find. There is a company in Brazil that makes a larger version of the flares. But they are pricey. I'll have to see if I still have the email.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

badmoodrising

Reaction score
02,03,04 flares will work for you. You can put the non renegade fender flares on from this year's. Direct fit. You may want to replace all 4 so they match. As you know they are very very hard to find. There is a company in Brazil that makes a larger version of the flares. But they are pricey. I'll have to see if I still have the email.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah, let me know if you find it, I'd be interested.

Vamaranth

Reaction score
I have the same issue. My threads on the bolt holes are completely worn and now it looks like I'm going to need new ones eventually. Not looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm digging that rear bumper they made but it looks like it only works with their fender flares.

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we are a vendor ar JeepKJ forum.
I have checked our inventory for you, and seems like there brands like Bushwacker do not offer fender flares for the '03 Liberty. However, there are 2 options we've got for you:
2003 Jeep Liberty fender flares
Just offering you something we've got.
Hope this helps!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue. My threads on the bolt holes are completely worn and now it looks like I'm going to need new ones eventually. Not looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What threads/bolt holes?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we are a vendor ar JeepKJ forum.
I have checked our inventory for you, and seems like there brands like Bushwacker do not offer fender flares for the '03 Liberty. However, there are 2 options we've got for you:
2003 Jeep Liberty fender flares
Just offering you something we've got.
Hope this helps!

Very misleading to someone who does not know how they bolt on ( OEM ) ones etc

Latest posts

Members online