Fender flare fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kejobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any part will fit any vehicle given the right amount of time, money, and knowledge. As far as a direct fit, as Tommudd said, nope.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Since grill, turn signals, bumpers etc are all different between 02-03-04 and the 05-06 and 07, they ( fronts ) are different
Rears of course are the same from 02-07 but fronts no and they look strange.
Guy where I used to work installed 05s on an 04 for a while did not match up or look good at all LOL

Zero402

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since grill, turn signals, bumpers etc are all different between 02-03-04 and the 05-06 and 07, they ( fronts ) are different
Rears of course are the same from 02-07 but fronts no and they look strange.
Guy where I used to work installed 05s on an 04 for a while did not match up or look good at all LOL

True about the other parts, but I just wasn't sure about the flare, if it had the same curve or not. I know its shorter on the front side in coming down, but that wasn't a worry.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
True about the other parts, but I just wasn't sure about the flare, if it had the same curve or not. I know its shorter on the front side in coming down, but that wasn't a worry.

But it will not match the bumper ( if putting 05-07 on a 02-04 ) you'll have a gap where turn signal goes etc plus just looks like some idiot stuck something on not caring what it looked like

mercdudecbr600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet if you got 05+ grille, fender flares and bumper cover it’d fit just fine on you 02-04.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I bet if you got 05+ grille, fender flares and bumper cover it’d fit just fine on you 02-04.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it would not,:emotions34::emotions34:
You have way more to change going back to radiator support etc
Many have started maybe one or two that I know of have actually pulled it off, then you get into different door trim, bottom pinch weld trim etc are different
It is not easy as swapping a few parts