Feeler...would NE1 want to buy my JBA 4" lift with...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm putting out a feeler here. Would anyone want to buy my JBA 4" lift with 1" K-frame drop, & shaved JE Reel axles, Skid Row engine & transmission plates, MOPAR t-case & gas tank skids, front & rear tow hooks, JKS quick disconnects, Mopar trailer hitch?

I'm thinking if the buyer is willing to pay the right price, I'll throw in the KJ, too. It's not bad at all, but it does have a salvage title. I've had it since it was rebuilt at 20,000 miles & it now have almost 120,000 miles, & you'd never guess it was a salvage.

It's a 2003, 3.7L with the 45RFE transmission. Like I said, it's a good vehicle with only small amounts of surface rust that can be easily taken care of, the only thing it needs currently is tires, but I will throw in 4 like new 15x8 Cragar soft 8s, for your new tires when you get them.

What's the "right price"? well, I'm working that out now. If it weren't for the salvage title the KJ alone books at about $6,000, & all the stuff I put on it ran about $4,000. The right price is far less than that though. It would make a great second KJ, or even first KJ, if any of you have friends or relatives with the modified KJ bug. I'm just tired of building the KJ, & I'm looking lustily at other vehicles.

If anyone is interested, shout. I can likely work out delivery to most places in the mid-west & perhaps beyond.

Last edited:

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My preferred method would be whole thing goes, & you do what you want with the rest, but we'll see. :)

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The KJ really needs to go with the lift, otherwise I'll have a KJ with no suspension! I'll think up a price.

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey pilot just to help you out i have a set of stock front struts, and maybe springs, if you want to go back to stock

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
ThunderbirdJunkie also has stock springs for all 4 corners if you want them.

Nobody will buy them anyway, Tom's too busy telling everybody OE stuff is junk after 90,000 miles :D :p

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Heres an idea

Someone buy the whole thing from him and either drive it or just part it out.
I have a building for tear down :rolleyes:

Right now you're like vultures circling around a dead skunk everyone watching everyone to make the first dive(dropmouth)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres an idea

Someone buy the whole thing from him and either drive it or just part it out.
I have a building for tear down :rolleyes:

Right now you're like vultures circling around a dead skunk everyone watching everyone to make the first dive(dropmouth)

Look who's talking....the biggest jeep parts hoarder vulture this side of Toledo...haha

It is a nice jeep.....You know you want it Tomm.......think of it as a drivable pile of parts....just get it....:D

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
KJ Pilot?

You should advertise your Rig in Europe!
I've seen folks in The Netherlands buy hail damaged vehicles from the U.S. for more
than you could get for them in North America, and they suck them up!
Top dollar too!
I don't want to offend anybody in Holland, but the Dutch are a bunch of suckers
when it comes to American vehicles!
I have first hand experiance knowing what people have paid for bondo buggy crap
that came from the U.S. of A.!!!
And you would be surprised what they pay for modded vehicles!
I mechanic I worked with in Holland spent way way too much for a 318 powered Dodge
pick-up circa 1996!
Fool!
But somebody in the States sure made some money off of this "Professional"
Until I told him what his truck really wasn't worth!:D

Germans are also good at buying American vehicles...

Just a thought!

I probably just opened a big can of woop ass on me here, but of well!

I kid you not, Europeans gobble up US vehicles if they like what they see!

Cheers
Ry'